pull to dump valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhwestfall

Woof!
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is the HOG single tank wing configurable with a pull-to-dump elbow? What is the connection for the elbow at the bladder?

Why would you want to pull on something that if it breaks you can not hold air in the wing? Just not a good idea. Use proper trim and let air out with your left hand at the OPV.

Why would you want to pull on something that if it breaks you can not hold air in the wing? Just not a good idea. Use proper trim and let air out with your left hand at the OPV.

I didn't ask for an opinion from divers - that would have been in a different forum - I asked a question about the product. FWIW _ I have a significant shoulder injury to my left shoulder that limits the motion of holding an inflator over my head. Failure of the system results in my DS being a buoyancy device....

My understanding is the threaded elbow connection on the wing is somewhat universal so you should be able to use a Dive Rite pull dump (or other brand replacement - not sure who else makes them). May want to contact somewhere like Dive Gear Express who sells both brands - they may know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom