Pulled the trigger .... AGAIN!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well we went crazy and just booked another trip to Coz for November 17th-24th!!! Using the Orbitz code, we booked FA with a Hertz car, ocean-view room, $100 resort credit - all for $505 for the week! (A garden-view was $100 cheaper, but at that price the ocean-view is a steal!!) Continental out of Austin wasn't too bad, so we pulled the trigger and booked! :D

You are one cozumeholic Kat. :) I might be down there the day after Thanksgiving for a week?

You are one cozumeholic Kat. :) I might be down there the day after Thanksgiving for a week?
Yup!!! :DThis will make 4 trips in less than 12 months! Actually we usually try to book just after Thanksgiving, but for some reason the airfare was way cheaper just before, so we grabbed it before they changed their minds. Sorry we'll miss seeing you!

Hertz car, ocean-view room, $100 resort credit - all for $505 :D

That's awesome!!
I guess Orbitz is still going to run their deals again this year. Its almost a curse, I have other places I want to go but at that price I know where I will end up.

That's awesome!!
I guess Orbitz is still going to run their deals again this year. Its almost a curse, I have other places I want to go but at that price I know where I will end up.

Exactly why we've ended up there 4 times in a row. Every time we work out pricing, we can do more or longer trips because Cozumel is so inexpensive! And it doesn't hurt that the diving, people & food are awesome as well!!!

Kat,

You're killing me. Now I need to start looking for the next one and I haven't left yet on this one....
That's the best way to keep it! Always have that next trip booked before you leave on this one! That way when you come home, you don't get quite as depressed - you know you only have X number of days before you return again!! Besides ... you have to book early to make sure you have that prime spot on Alison's boat!! :D

That's awesome. There are some amazing deals out there now - I just booked a trip over Labor day week (7-nights) for $610 at Hotel Coz (airfare incl from Denver)... its too cheap to not go!

Tell Alison Hi for me......not wait......I'll see her in July so never mind!
I'll tell her Hi anyway .... since I'll be there before you! :D

Back
Top Bottom