purge valve button for a dacor pacer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drplbg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi everbody,

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a purge valve button for a dacor pacer?

Mares bought Dacor out a few years back. I had a Pacer that I just traded in for a Prestige. I don't think Mares is making parts for the Pacer any longer, that's why they have the trade in program going on. With that said, there are a few repair facilities around that bought up Mares' supply of spare Dacor parts. You may want to call Mares and see if they can put you on to one of those shops. Sorry I can't be more helpful. I loved my Pacer for 20 years, but I was happy to trade it in.

Hi everbody,

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a purge valve button for a dacor pacer?

Hello Drplbg,

Try contacting bwilcher or dsenlo or scubasteve22 here on Scuba Board, in one post or another each mentioned that they may have a few Dacor parts. In a week or so, I am expecting some old parts to come in from ebay; with luck, I might have something for you, give me a shout next week sometime.

Couv

I probably have what you need, but there were a few variations to that button. The oldest buttons were about one inch in diameter and were held in place by a small spring clip [save this if you have it] the next buttons were about 1 1/4 inches and used the same type of retainer. It would help if you could get more precise information as to what your old button was i.e. pacer pacer xl pacer xle etc. Let me know and I will try to fix you up. Regards, Scott

It was a pacer XL...I bought the reg new in 1982 w/ a 950 first stage if that helps.. Also, it's an 1 1/4" dia

Thanks
Scott

Back
Top Bottom