Putting a trip to Sharm from Italy together & I need some help with flights????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simtech

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can anyone tell me how to book charter flights from Pisa Italy to Sharm? I speak some Italian but not to well on the phone yet. I am booking a boat with some friends the boat will take 16 divers and is really cheap, we hope to go in Mar/April of 05 have openings (approx 7 right now) anyone interested? Thanks for any flight info also. Will post further info as I get it. ciao!

Hi-- I am a US travel agent and I doubt that there is a charter from Pisa or Florence. Perhaps Rome or Milan. Have you gone into a travel agency and ASKED if there are holiday packages, therefore charter or reduced air to Sharm ? Or look for a good flight to Cairo and take domestic air or the bus. Also, a charter may not operate on the days you need. There are plenty of charters and holiday packages from Germany if that would be an option.

I have found a lot of flights to Sharm some very low cost but the really good priced flights by some airlines such as NEOS are only through Alpitour and with several emails to them with no response..........I thought I'd kill 2 birds and see if anyone had some ins out here and if they want to go dive then that would be great too. Thanks for your input I am still calling local travel agents but as my Italian is still pretty poor I have a hard time there also. :eyebrow:

Simtech:
Can anyone tell me how to book charter flights from Pisa Italy to Sharm? I speak some Italian but not to well on the phone yet. I am booking a boat with some friends the boat will take 16 divers and is really cheap, we hope to go in Mar/April of 05 have openings (approx 7 right now) anyone interested? Thanks for any flight info also. Will post further info as I get it. ciao!

I've been wanting to go. Have you made any specific plans for dates?

Not any firm date yet we will go between the last 2 weeks of March or the first 2 weeks of April. Depending on flight availability from Italy. We have several options with regaurds to travel agents but waiting on flight schedules to be put out from the charter airliners in Italy. Will post further info as soon as I get it. Ciao!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom