Question about Aldora Divers - Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aprxh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I dove with this company about 10 years ago and had a great time and loved the service. Has anyone dived with them lately and is the service still great?

I dove with them in March of last year, and the service was excellent. We stayed at Villa Aldora, were picked up at their dock, and in general had an excellent experience. I would definitely book with them again, if you could ever get me away from the caves long enough to dive on Cozumel.

I had a wonderful time with them in June. One of the benefits of going with them is that they will do the dives that many others will not do. I had no trouble scheduling Barracuda Reef, for example, which has not been in option with some of the other operators I have used in the past. We made several attempts to dot he "wild side" of the island as well, but the weather was not compliant those days and we had to shift plans.

our DO of choice when in Coz. Been diving with them for about 8 years. Will dive with them in Nov. for 8 days. They do a great job.

We dove with them in August and had a great time. We went to Barracuda and the wild side.

Last edited:
Thanks for the information. I will be diving with them in Dec 2008.

Back
Top Bottom