Question about E-PM1 Camera, PT-EP06 Housing and reviewing pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Onewolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Edit: Never mind. I figured out that I have to modify the 'play' setting dial to control zoom +- which then causes the L and R buttons to control photo selection forward/backward (instead of zoom +-).

I just got my "Special Deal" E-PM1 and PT06 housing. The only question I have so far is when reviewing photos whether it's possible to select different pictures when the camera is in the housing. When not in the housing it seems like you have to use the rotary dial to move forward/backward through the pictures you have taken.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Doug

Just picked the packaged deal too! Great tip. I missed that in the menu.

You don't have to change anything. When in view mode, press the o.k botton to get a pop-up menue. scroll down this menue whith the up/down key to the key sign, and press o.k. You will see then arrows to the right and left of the picture and you will be able to scroll trough your pictures with the right/left bottons. When you reach to the picture you want to review, press o.k again and you go back to the ordinary review mode.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom