Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL! Yeah, I think we've successfully hijacked it . . seems no one is willing to dive in!!!

The pattern is color . . . yep, I picked my teams years ago cuz I like their colors.

Is that too girly?

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2: :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

VERY GIRLIE. It's so adorable!

So, what is your favorite color (your teams have a plethora of them)?

Red . . actually deep burgandy which Redskins get closest too . . . ::)

Don't tell me you pick your teams based on stats or some other silly thing

Grew up in Bethesda, Md, so Redskins were the local heros. Senators moved away, so followed the Rangers a bit, but played for the Cubs as a kid, so like the Cubs, and hate the Yankees, so like the Red Sox. Follow the Nats (for a good cry) some. Followed the Bullets, until the PC police made them change their name. Root for UVa because I went there. I'm a really loyal guy, no matter what, I root for my teams.

What, if any, sports have you played?

Football, soccer, baseball, and briefly wrestled (smelling another guys arm pit really didn't do it for me). Softball and soccer later in live.

Is NASCAR really a sport? (Sorry, going back several posts)

NO!!!! Neither is professional bowling but the audiences are the same . . so there you go

WHen did you get cert'd in scuba

Summer of 2006. (Since you said you got cer'd when you turned 40 and you are now 40, I think, I assume you were cert'd this year?)

What is your favorite dive to date?

Yep - June. Toss up between Blue Heron Bridge in Fort Lauderdale area and Carysfort North & South in Key Largo

Yours?

Wow, only two months and you already have diving BFFL. I'm jealous!

One of two dives - a "resort dive" I did in 2000 in Bermuda - only 30 feet but the marine life was AMAZING, or a dive in St. Thomas - again not real deep, but amazing marine life.

Gotta get up early to go to the gym, so I'm going to bed.
Hmmm. Need a question - how about think you can carry on without me?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom