Question for Zeagle Rep

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THRASH

Contributor
Reaction score
I ordered a (still waiting for it to arrive) Zeagle Ranger LTD black and gray. After ordering I was reading some old posts here and saw a digital camo Ranger LTD posted by Scott Zeagle from a post in 2012. Can I send in my BC and have it changed into camo? If so, how much and what would the process be? Feel free to respond publicly or send me a PM. Thanks!!

Hi Trash

I will look into that with one of our customer service reps at Zeagle. We can do custom BCDs and will check into whether we can modify one that is already been created....Also, I'll check on the digi camo material...I know we were out before but might have received some more of it...I have a feeling we may only have the green digi camo left.

Ryan Kenney
Huish Outdoors

Ryan,

Thanks for the quick response. Please do check into that for me. I'm very interested and really want to have this done. If you need my cell number for communication, shoot me a PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom