question on gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcraig79

Registered
Reaction score
hey all, just curious i have the chance to buy some of the divator MKII gear, which consists of dual tanks and the full face mask with regulator..and was curious of the pros and cons and keep in mind i am getting this at a steal...i borrowed it and had it all looked over and shop said its in great shape...so what do you think do you belive i should pick it up?

mcraig79:
hey all, just curious i have the chance to buy some of the divator MKII gear, which consists of dual tanks and the full face mask with regulator..and was curious of the pros and cons and keep in mind i am getting this at a steal...i borrowed it and had it all looked over and shop said its in great shape...so what do you think do you belive i should pick it up?
Black or Yellow? How much?

Get it if the price is right.

Gary D.

Do you need it , is it worth having ??? If so i would probably get it.

I've only tried full-face mask once in a pool. I thought it was quite nice. One con would be if you need to switch air sources, you have to carry a spare mask too and change masks at same time as air source.

Depends on price and the type of diving you do. Divators are great but don't work for everyone. They can be expensive to get serviced as well. I like full face masks but I haven't gone out and spent the money on one yet.

Back
Top Bottom