Question ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YouTube - Mermaid talk

I would say it might be useful for some but to be quite blunt, if you bring this to a dive boat when I dive I'll ask you nicely to turn it off. It might do well for scuba class (pool session) where no other divers are present.

Some of us enjoy diving because we can escape noise pollution.

Pretty cool. But silence is also golden.
:wink:
Was it expensive to make? Are you planning on producing/selling it? Seems there would be a market.

Yes I will be producing It Its not as expensive as a buddy phone and you can turn it off on a dive
I am nice to other diver and I dont try to bother them on their dives ( I do know that their are some who don't) It has its place and I know some will like it and some won't

I can't find it, but I will complain if it helps.

Can see benefits in training/work situations. would be annoying in a group of unrelated divers ...

What a great idea, maybe we'll be seeing them selling on LP soon :wink:

I can see the sound getting annoying if I am diving with an "advanced" group but this had great potential with new divers, sometimes a voice is all it will take to help calm them down, OR to direct mermaid models. What a great job you have!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom