questions about DM certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

craig chamberlain

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi
I just recently passed my PADI divemaster in hurghada egypt and i am now back in england. i have the application ready to post to Padi.
here are my questions:

1) is the 1st year PADI membership included or will they take that out of my bank automatically when they send me ther certification pack?
2) when will i recieve my pro number?
3) how long does the application take to process and recive the certification.

any other infomation will be greatly appreciated.
thanks Craig

1) is the 1st year PADI membership included or will they take that out of my bank automatically when they send me ther certification pack?

Yes and Yes.

If you have not yet received any confirmation your membership will be for 2013.

2) when will i recieve my pro number?

IIRC I got my confirmation through e-mail, but it will also be in your certification back.

3) how long does the application take to process and recive the certification.

If you posted it from Egypt.. good luck! Most guys Scan and e-mail directly to the PADI office in Bristol. They will most likely be closed until the 2nd of Jan, I wouldn't expect to hear anything until then.

Oh and Welcome to the Machine

Hi Craig,

1) The membership is part of your application form, so you'll have to fill you credit card reference in.
2) You should receive your number by email or at least with your card. As soon as you have your number you can log-in to the PADI Pro website.
3) At the moment, they are close for christmas and new-year. Anyway, 3 to 4 weeks seems to be a maximum.

Y.

Hi Craig
Application fees will include your 2013 membership.
You'll get a confirmation letter with you number.
Bristol office will reopen on 3rd of Jan.
I would expect getting DM pack in 2 weeks starting with the date you send application. Normally it takes up to 10 days to process if we send an application to Bristol from Russia plus smth like two weeks to get DM pack by post. Think it's way more quicker if you reside in UK:wink:

Good advice everyone seems to cover what Id say...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom