quick dumb question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrjoshw:
Thanks again. I went and signed up for the AOW and Nitrox classes today. I'm in the Jacksonville area of NC. If ya'll are doing any dives around this area let me know, I'd be more than happy to come out.

Jacksonville? I'm right down the road near Swansboro. I'm probably going to be doing a shallow (50-60 ft) ocean dive either this weekend or next with Scubatech in Sneads Ferry. You'd be welcome to come along.

What shop are you getting your training with?

Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I get my training out of AA Diving on Camp Lejeune. Yeah, I'm always looken for a dive. I don't really know where or have a dive buddy out here. I'm going to try out that scubatech in sneads ferry.

Hi. I am also a recently certified diver. I only have 6 dives in my log book (5 were at Fantasy Lake quarry and 1 in St. Maartin for a Discover Scuba trip).

I'm planning on going to dive the Indra wreck dive off of Moorehead City with my scuba instructor this Saturday, 7/22, along with another recently certified diver. These 2 dives will actually be our first Advanced Open Water dives, so we will be getting instructed for this dive. My instructor and other experienced divers say that the Indra is a great beginner dive off the coast of NC. We need 1 more diver to make this trip, so if you're interested in getting some experience like us, please come join us! The cost is $65 for the boat trip. If interested, please reply ASAP.

Thanks,
Juan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom