Quick Reference For Dee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PapaBob

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Dee thought it would be a good idea to have a photoshop glossary for quick reference. What a project that would be. I found a book that defines over 400 photoshop terms. In the meantime, I found a Quick Reference Card for Photoshop 7 which is the version she uses. It has pictures and shortcuts. Neat!

I also found a Keyboard Shortcuts Card for PSCS. It has everything.

Don't try to learn all the shortcuts. If you do repeat a step a lot of times then look it up in the card and learn the shortcut. You will develop favorites.

If anyone has other quick reference links (not tutorials, that is different) for PS or PSE then share them with us.

---Bob

You're such a Sweetie! One question, though....probably a stupid one! What's Abobe Image Ready? I never notice it when I'm in PS7 so is it a seperate program or does it run within PS?

Dee:
You're such a Sweetie! One question, though....probably a stupid one! What's Abobe Image Ready? I never notice it when I'm in PS7 so is it a seperate program or does it run within PS?
Image Ready is a companion program to Photoshop. What it basically allows you to do is optimize images and graphics primarily for use on websites. If you've used the Save for Web feature in Photoshop, you're actually running a subset of Image Ready.

Ever seen a website where clicking on different areas of an image/graphic take you to different pages within the site? That can be done in Image Ready. It's really a tool for web designers. Although there's better tools out there imho.

It used to be a separate program, but since v. 6.0 or so, it's been bundled with Photoshop. If you installed the complete PS7.0, look in your Adobe Photoshop sub-menu, it's probably there if you want to see what it can do.

Steve

ScubaBOBuba:
Dee thought it would be a good idea to have a photoshop glossary for quick reference. What a project that would be. I found a book that defines over 400 photoshop terms. In the meantime, I found a Quick Reference Card for Photoshop 7 which is the version she uses. It has pictures and shortcuts. Neat!
Bob,

You do know that this card is in your Photoshop box - right?

Steve

Thanks Steve!

Steve:

I am LOL. I have long since pitched the box and probably did not even notice the card! I really have to look thru all that paperwork when I load new software :D

---Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom