For Sale QUICK SALE - two Hog reg sets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick00001967

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hi everyone
so i just made the decision to sell my two sets of Hog regs. they are both D1 environmentally sealed 1st stages (2 HP ports / 5 LP ports / swivel turret) with the SE classic second stages (all black). they each have only about 50 dives on them. these are DIN.

i will be selling with your choice of either a 32" rubber reg hose (brand new), an 18" rubber reg hose (also brand new), or a 36" braided flex hose (hardly used). all hoses are black. none the other items in the photos are included.

i am only selling the two 1st stages and the two 2nd stages with any two of the three reg hoses described above. nothing else is included.

i am only asking $200 u.s. incl shipping to the cont u.s. or canada for each set. buyer is responsible for the paypal fees (aprox $10 for each set). anyone interested pls send me your address and email in a private message.

thx
rick

Last edited:
IMG_4077.JPG IMG_4076.JPG IMG_4075.JPG IMG_4080.JPG IMG_4079.JPG IMG_4078.JPG IMG_4077.JPG

here they are

175u.s. for each set (one 1st stage w/one 2nd stage and one hose) incl shipping to cont u.s. or canada. i will also cover the paypal fees. willing to sell separately of course.
thx
rick
pls send me your email and shipping address in a private message if interested

Last edited:
Two questions. You said they are 4-port but one of them has a hose coming out of the bottom, which means it has the 5th port installed. Are these 4-port or 5-port 1st stages?

Second, is this $175 each set or total?

is 200 for each or single?

Two questions. You said they are 4-port but one of them has a hose coming out of the bottom, which means it has the 5th port installed. Are these 4-port or 5-port 1st stages?

Second, is this $175 each set or total?

I was wondering the same thing

sorry. that was a simple typo on my part. these are the D1 1st stages. they have the 5LP ports (4 plus the fifth on the end). thank you for pointing that out.

the original post was for $200 each. i didn't think i had to restate that the price was for each set.

so to be clear......$175u.s. for each set (one 1st stage w/one 2nd stage and one hose) or $350u.s. for two sets (two 1st stages w/two 2nd stages and two hoses) incl shipping in cont u.s. or canada. i will cover the pay pal fees as well. i am willing to sell both sets to one buyer or sell them separately to two buyers. i hope that clears things up
thx fellas
rick

Last edited:
if there is anyone in the u.s. considering buying these items pls contact me asap as i will have to rescind the offer to sell to any u.s. buyers soon. i am leaving town in an hour or two and will not be able to offer free shipping to the u.s. after that. sorry.

Last edited:
SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom