For Sale Quickdraw 13/19 Pony Bracket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SPEARIT

Contributor
Reaction score
Used Black Anodized bracket and ring to fit 13/19cuft tanks. There is some wear to the tank ring finish but otherwise it's fine. These are listed on the manufacturer's site for $175 plus shipping new, though I don't know if they're still available(Frank wants to retire). $100.00 shipped within Conus. I have some extra tank rings for $40 shipped.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 33
Used Black Anodized bracket and ring to fit 13/19cuft tanks. There is some wear to the tank ring finish but otherwise it's fine. These are listed on the manufacturer's site for $175 plus shipping new, though I don't know if they're still available(Frank wants to retire). $100.00 shipped within Conus. I have some extra tank rings for $40 shipped.

Frank: I would like to purchase the bracket.
Please send an email to applecorps@theapples.com so that we can complete the transaction.
Thank you!
Richard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom