Quiet since Chris and Wally

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KROBI

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Man it has got real quite since Chris and Wally got back from there trip!! Anyone going diving soon?? Chris and I were talking about a trip to Mermet sometime this summer, never dove there, but heard it was a great place to dive...Maybe we can several people together and make a long weekend..

Kenny

I'm totally new to the area (just moved to Nashville), but I'm trying to get out there April 1 at Martha's on Opening Day. It'll be a bit chilly . . . er . . . invigorating!

Anyone else going to be there opening day?

Mike

Ray Barton Chesney:
I'm up for it.

Kenny do You get Your DM card?

Hello Ray,

Yeah, they finally sent me my card, Dean had to call to get PADI on the move, and after that, it was several day's before I recived my card, but all is OK now. Not long till Joe's opens and diveing starts....

Kenny

Let me know when you head to Joe's. I'm going to be looking for swim buddies this summer. I drove in the gate last Saturday and the water was very clear. Looked like he was doing some pre-opening groundskeeping. Hoping to make Mermet at least once. Maybe more if I get the chance.

Kenny

Diveratt:
Let me know when you head to Joe's. I'm going to be looking for swim buddies this summer. I drove in the gate last Saturday and the water was very clear. Looked like he was doing some pre-opening groundskeeping. Hoping to make Mermet at least once. Maybe more if I get the chance.

Kenny

Iwill keep in touch with you. Land Loock and myself are there about every weekend.

PM me any time and we will set a time to meet.

Kenny.
PS
Don't know how it will work out two Kenny's diving at the same time LOL......

O.K. So we have a K1 and a K2, I think I've got it!
So anyway, K1, K2 is going to update the map for Falling Rock this summer
with some really neat software. We need to map out the sword in the stone
and the 2 boats just south of there. I've heard of a Mary statue somewhere
in the area but we never seem to find it. Also need to map out the New Yorker.
Sounds like we are going to have a great spring and summer, don't forget the
Mermet trip!

Jeepers kreeper where did you get those peepers?
Sorry guys I have been up to my ears in audio files. Been creating preshow street sounds for a play coming up next month. BTW Chris, the computer loves the extra RAM(thanks again). Now all I need is another hard drive for video when I get set up with that. It will be soon!! :D

Well we have K1, K2, T1(me), and T2 (Chris). What is next? C3PO or OU812? We had ICUROK but he changed to IndyScott.

I was just thinking it is about time for another dip. It is suppose to be in the 70's by next weekend. I know...the water will still be in the 40's. Gotta go dry. :D
I am starting a new project at work and it is pretty much going to be mandatory for me to be there so we shall see how much diving I do this year. If nothing else we do have a couple long weekend holidays this year.

Chris and I also talked about http://www.naturalspringsresort.com/home-2.htm . Mermet is nice and they were talking about adding a few things this spring.
I haven't sent the BC in yet for the zipper repair so I might be out of the water for a few weeks when I do so. Might be something I get done this week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom