Radio Line-up Shakedown? Please, somebody...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
hey what happened to 97.5?

Was our plug pulled?

And Mei Ling, Hale Mano, somebody in the know....who is the Hawaiian woman who is on the public airwaves on TV with the hats and big nails? You know, the one who is very opinionated? fascinating.

Not sure what happened to 97.5. Radio here is very transitory. I have a co-worker who's husband works for Clear Channel and one of the things that I had found out from here that when they do the ratings here, they totally disregard the military population, a huge population chunk! And the local taste in music has always been quite different than that of the mainland!

Are you talking Huanani Kay-Trask?

97.5 is now country, finally. I am glad we finally have an FM country station.

Yeee Haw! Now that Im leaving...

Are you talking Huanani Kay-Trask?

No...I KNOW her.

This is a BIG woman

...what uis the other word they they use for haole? K....?

Are you talkin 'bout the litter spokswoman; Lita?

YEA!!!!

what is her deal?

I would really like to walk up to her, just to hear what she has to say and see if she would automatically hate me, or not.

I tried to Google her but no luck.

As far as I know there is no other word for haole. You're not talking about kamaaina are you?

Back
Top Bottom