Raja Ampat September 2017 25%OFF

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Javieron

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Have you ever dreamed about diving in Raja Ampat, Indonesia? Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! We are giving you a 25% discount in diving packages or only accommodation for stays before 20th September 2017.

Please check our website, we offer flexible packages, no fixed check-in/check-out and our very own personal service in an intimate resort. You can now (finally) dive in Raja Ampat with Biodiversity Eco Resort! Don’t let this opportunity go!

You only need to go to our site and contact us saying you are a scubaboard user!!

For more info, visit our website or contact us.

www.rajaampatbiodiversity.com

Javieron, we are planning a trip in February. Will take a look for then.

But, just a small feedback, RA is not the easiest place to reach. I think the offer you extended is too short notice for most people to plan a trip their within the next few weeks. Specially last minute. If someone is willing to plan a trip last minute, chances are they would be ok to pay more and go with luxury options or liveaboards which have space.

I am not asking for a discount when we are coming, but if you run offers like these do try and keep atleast a months gap and I am sure lots of scubaboard members will take you up on it.

Having said that, I may be wrong and if people are coming from scubaboard then good on you and hope they have fun dives :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom