For Sale Random stuff for sale!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on_two_wheels

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

It has been a long time since I've been on here. Settling back in and went through all the gear and have a few things to sell. I beg of you, for the love of God, please, allow me to just text or email the photos!! For my sanity!!

First, I have a Agir Bakke 56 lb doubles with. It is in excellent condition. No leaks. Inflator hose works well. Dump valve works properly. Solid black. $170 includes shipping.

I have an old Uwatec analog SPG, rubber housing, and hp hose. All rubber is in good shape, works properly. $20 includes shipping.

I have an older Sherwood first stage and valve. Free, just pay shipping. I also have an 45 degree DIN valve for a manifold (set up for single tank). Also free, just pay shipping.

Lastly, I have a couple skins for the Whites Fusion suits. My suit is a M/L. I have a sport skin and a tec skin (with pockets). Sport skin is free, just pay shipping. The Tec skin is $25 plus shipping.

All shipping is within the continental US only. Prices are firm on everything since it also includes shipping...already bargains. Price is VERY firm on the free stuff. :wink: Again, feel free to shoot me a PM and I can send photos of stuff. I am now located in SW Michigan (near Kalamazoo).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom