Rangiroa Dive OP Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joneill

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Going to Rangiroa for 4 days as part of a 30th Anniversary trip in early October - Staying at Kia Ora Resort so figured Top Dive would be best bet for 2 days of diving(3 dives each day) as they are at /pick up at Kia Ora (and wife is non-diving, so coming back between dives is nice). Any concerns or recos' on other Ops? I see good reviews on the Six Passengers as well? Thanks!

I like Six Passengers, but they're usually two dives a day, with third being at sunset, only if there are enough people interested. They provide free pick up, but unlikely in between dives back to Kia Ora. Instructor Pitu is friends with the dolphins, so if he's diving, the dolphins will come to him.

We also dove with Six Passengers, no complaints whatsoever. Pitu is great and we had some mesmerizing encounters with the dolphins as well. Not sure if I would have wanted a third dive......

Back
Top Bottom