Ratio IX3M Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnnyB108

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
if you have a ratio they just posted an online update. Log in to dive logger and plug in.

673AE8EB-F429-4C98-B7E2-76014355DD28.jpeg

The very top grey one is a power usb charger. The smaller black box with red outline is a wall charger with 2 Ian ports. So I charge transmitters together or the computer and a transmitter together. The lower right corner with red tops are two transmitters.

The power charger is a charger pack. Holds a charge to charge electronics if there are no outlets.

The very top grey one is a power usb charger. The smaller black box with red outline is a wall charger with 2 Ian ports.

Were these included with your dive computer or you purchased them from other source? Also, did you have to buy the USB cable for the transmitters separately or were they included with the transmitters?

Transmitters are sold separately. Charging cables come with the computer and are sold separately as well. I did set that kit up. I bought the computer, two transmitters, an extra charging cable, the power pack, and the USB charger.I looked all over the place for one that matched. That USB charger actually matches the Ratio IX3M pro computers. They have a red outline around the screen.

Unknown.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom