RB supplies in the Philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Guys i have been doing my research i will give it about two years til i am even ready to buy my own rebteather. ive been looking around and was wondering if there are any rb supplies here. ive asked around and no one knows where to get one her better yet service them. thanks. btw planning of taking the rebreather course next year

Spoon
You might try emailing Matthew Caldwell at matfcald@attglobal.net Matt is one of the partners in the ANDI Regional Headquarters in Manila. Matt and his partner George dive many rebreathers such as Drager, Azimuth and the Inspiration. They are also able to get extendairs which I seen them use alot. I should be in the Philippines sometimes next month teaching a Technical Wreck course and a cave course.

andibk

andibk:
Spoon
You might try emailing Matthew Caldwell at matfcald@attglobal.net Matt is one of the partners in the ANDI Regional Headquarters in Manila. Matt and his partner George dive many rebreathers such as Drager, Azimuth and the Inspiration. They are also able to get extendairs which I seen them use alot. I should be in the Philippines sometimes next month teaching a Technical Wreck course and a cave course.

andibk

thanks i will certainly check it out. i got ur pm regarding the courses im interested:)

Hello Spoon, just came back from Sea Explorers Alona Beach diving my Prism with the house YBOD guy, Felix, for 9 days. Very nice guy and a good diver. They have O2 and coarse grade sodasorb. It seems that most of the CCR friendly dive ops are in in PG. I'll bet you can get whatever you need there. Which CCRs are you considering?-Andy

The thread is a little old but if you're still looking...

Spoon, you can also check with Frank over at LaLaguna Beach Resort in PG (Big Lalaguna beach). When I was there taking some courses in Oct., their tech shop was handling a number of RB'ers there.

Back
Top Bottom