RCL - Serenade of the Seas - 1/29 - 2/5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

habitforming

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Any other divers going to be on Royal Caribbean's "Serenade of the Seas" departing Puerto Rico on January 29?

My wife and I are planning to dive at two ports of call. So far we've settled on Dominica (Nature Island Divers) but we're undecided on the second dive. The ports of call are Tortola, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Dominica, and Barbados. If anyone wants to chime in on recommended sites, I'm all ears (or is it eyes:confused:).

I started a thread in the Caribbean section to get some ideas.

It would be great to find some other divers to join us (and to help us decide our other dive!) :D

Hi - Glad you found the site!! Also another site we are on all the time is cruise.com and go into their forum. Find RCL and then the ship and you will find loads.....
Chris

Hi - Glad you found the site!! Also another site we are on all the time is cruise.com and go into their forum. Find RCL and then the ship and you will find loads.....
Chris

Hi Chris - thanks for all the tips, but I'm unable to find any forums on cruise.com

Is it possible you mean cruisecritic.com?

Hi Chris - thanks for all the tips, but I'm unable to find any forums on cruise.com

Is it possible you mean cruisecritic.com?
Hi - sorry to be so long but work has got in the way!! - oh well it pays for the holiday...
The 2 sites I am on is cruisecritic.co.uk which I believe there is one also for the american market. The other site is Cruise holiday offers, discount cruise deals, cheap cruises scroll down to Cruising soon or Cruiselines N-Z and click onto Royal Caribbean and then the name of your ship. You can start a thread there. I have found others but they don't seem to be that much good. Have you tried RCL own site and see if they have a forum there.
Enjoy your cruise - we now have less than 3 weeks to go.
Chris

Here at Dive St. kitts we cater to cruising passengers! We are the ONLY complete dive resort in St. Kitts / Nevis, with a fresh water pool, beach bar, snorkeling lagoon, great dive shop, and much more!
Check us out on Trip Advisor! We pick you up at Port Zante, and bring you just minutes to our resort. Transfers, all gear, refreshements, 2-tank dive, and great service is only $102.00 including local taxes!
Look forward to seeing you here in St. Kitts, where the visibility is great, the water is warm, the fish are abundant, and the crew is damn good looking!!! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom