re: SCUBA ENTHUSIAST WANTED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XS Scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
CUSTOMER SERVICE / INSIDE SALES POSITION AVAILABLE
We're looking for another good person to add to our team. We are seeking a scuba enthusiest for full-time employment. XSscuba is one of the fastest growing suppliers of scuba equipment in the US. We are located in Southern California. View our web site for more details: www.XSscuba.com Applicant should be energetic, multi-tasker and have a love of diving. Must be very personable and a team player. Fax or e-mail resume to: 714 424-0454, mike@xsscuba.com. Competitive salary plus benefits.

Nonsense TBT. It is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED to ask nationality AND to verify legal right to work ect. ect.

Immigration and national security trump personal privacy at every level. More so now than ever.

We may not be allowed to discriminate - the govt can do whatever the hell it likes.

TwoBitTxn:
In the US it isn't legal to discriminate. It isn't even legal to ask national origin.

TwoBit

o.k xs if i send u a cv and u like it would u arrange the visa and accommodation and the flight after all u would be getting me (boss of companies alwayas ask why should we employ you my answer is no why should i work for youand the other is when they ask were do u see your self in the company in 5 years time i always say were u are sitting.thought i would just say that

Sure Skippy, send in that resume and I'll have my limo driver pick you up and take you to the XS Scuba corporate jet.

skippy77:
o.k xs if i send u a cv and u like it would u arrange the visa and accommodation and the flight after all u would be getting me (boss of companies alwayas ask why should we employ you my answer is no why should i work for youand the other is when they ask were do u see your self in the company in 5 years time i always say were u are sitting.thought i would just say that

i like u xs u are funny but seriously does your company do anyof the things i have asked

Skippy:
That's me, a funny guy. Sorry, I really don't completely understand your past post. Send me your questions directly via email or PM. I'm happy to send you a reply.

skippy77:
i like u xs u are funny but seriously does your company do anyof the things i have asked

trying to get on to your site and i keep getting told that it is a false url

Back
Top Bottom