Reactor Critical Mass Blue Face Dive Watch - Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Watch - $150

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gr8fuldiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
This has been my trusty dive watch for the last 3 years. It really is a workhorse. But my tastes and interests have changed and I find myself wearing my Seiko SKX007 and Tag Heuer Aquaracer more often than this watch. So its time to let it go.

Watch was sent back to Reactor last month for a tune up and battery change. Its in tip top working shape. Crystal is flawless. Stainless steel band has marks from daily wear but nothing that can't be buffed out if they bothered you that much. This is a heavy duty watch. You will realize this once you put it on your wrist. Its not for the faint of heart. You can use it as a hammer if you needed to. :crafty:

Watch will come with unused extra links and the original felt carry bag. Check out the pictures. Information about the watch can be found here. The model I am selling is #74603. Japan Quartz movement.

Reactor Critical Mass

Looking to get $150. Price includes shipping and all paypal fees.

Attachments

• IMG_8869.jpg
    IMG_8869.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_8871.jpg
    IMG_8871.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_8885.jpg
    IMG_8885.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_8880.jpg
    IMG_8880.jpg