Reader mask?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitchell Teeters

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After reading that other thread on the Rona mask I was wondering if you all were thinking about doing a reader mask? I have a Sherwood gauge reader mask, I love the ability to read my gauges finally, but the clear silicone is a PITA when there is a lot of overhead light. I need something that won't cause reflections off the lenses. Thanks.

we have the EDGE vision mask and do have optical mask with positive diopter reading lens available.

I looked at that mask and didn't pick up that it is a reader mask. I'll have to look again. What is the msrp?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2
Eta: OK looked. I just need a 1.75-2 magnification. I don't have a script.

Just got the Mares replacement lenses with a +2 diopter. I'll be dropping them in the mask next week and doing a dive.

Couldn't have been easier to replace the lenses, took about 3 minutes. Took a dive to 30' and found no leaks. At first I thought the bifocal (separate lens attached to the main lens) was going to be too high in my field of vision. After kicking around for a while I think it will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom