Ready for Freeport!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xsbeech

Registered
Reaction score
I am so sxcited - on Friday my hubby and I are off to Freeport, Bahamas. We will be diving with Sunn Odessey divers, thanks to the recommendations of several people from this board. We are really looking forward to it and excited about swimming with the sharks. I will report back soon....

Have a wonderful time and give a report when you get back. My hubby and myself are heading to nassau next weekend. i can't wait for that also.

I hope you have a great time, as I will be right behind you, leaving on Monday, diving with them early in the week. I hope that they are as good as advertised.

xsbeech:
I am so sxcited - on Friday my hubby and I are off to Freeport, Bahamas. We will be diving with Sunn Odessey divers, thanks to the recommendations of several people from this board. We are really looking forward to it and excited about swimming with the sharks. I will report back soon....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom