Ready to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paleface

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This winter has been too long and cold. I cant wait to get back in the water. It looks like the water surface temps are warming up,to bad these aren't bottom temps!! It cant come soon enough.
IMCS Satellite Imagery

I am going crazy! The virginia aquarium just isn't cutting it, I need to jump into the big pond. It is nice to dive all winter in 72 degree water and great for practising boyancy control and improving your sac and swimming with 2000+ fish..........but its not the ocean.

32% in all 10 tanks.... CHECK, new (to me) dry suit.... CHECK, new mask.... CHECK, now I just need to shake for 60 minutes (boat ride), add water, soak for 30 minutes and PRESTO...........2011 dive season starts!:D

Hey Jeremiah! Yeah I couldn't agree more with that. My freezer is pretty barren too. Have you already started taking charters out this season?

I cant wait to head back out to the Queen...mussles...good, tog...goooood, flounder....goooood.

Anyone up for a local dive on Saturday?

Not yet, we will start running charters the weekend of April 15th, we just got our new dive boat. Should be a great summer!

OCDB_Boat1.jpg

OCDB_Boat2.jpg

We are all booked up the 15th, 16th and 17th of April but there are spots let for the following weekend.. Hope to see you on the boat soon!

Friday, 4/22/2011 - Zone 2 / 2
Saturday, 4/23/2011 - Double Zone 4 / 2
Sunday, 4/24/2011 - Zone 3 / 3

2011 Schedule

Back
Top Bottom