really tall diver needs help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately it's the only Bare HD Tech tri-lam on their clearance rack. Apparently the owner ran into some $ probs and had to let it go. It's a beautiful suit. If only they could perform a miracle and make it an XL!

Well I now how you feel. I'm 6'6" and lbs. There will never be a dry suit that will fit us stock. I can dive a TLS350 2XL but its way to big in the body and just right in the legs but again small in the shoulders. I'm going to get my dry suit from DUI and a custom fit. If your on a budget like me go for the TLS350 with back entry and standard seals. the 450 is more $$$ than the 350 but the 450 is a better suit for wreck diving.

There is a dry suit from Bare, (tech dry) it's the same as the TLS350 but 1/2 the $. But in Chicago Bare is hard to get and if anything happens parts are hard to come by. This is why I went with DUI.

Good luck with the suit and safe Diving.

thanks for the help....
I called united divers and yes they do have it for 700 and its like new, but the guy weighed 325 lbs and Im only 245 so the waist is way too big:-(
Im still looking for a used suit but i think i might have to bite the bullet and have one made new....

Back
Top Bottom