Rebreather Demo Night Dec. 12, 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GUDC

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Greetings Divers

If you are curious about fully closed circuit rebreather, you can join us at Going Under Dive Center Scuba Minnesota - Going Under Dive Center Scuba and Snorkel Maple Grove to meet December 12th and 13th from 6:30 -9:30 to
learn about rebreathers, and then try them in our in-house pool. Location is Maple Grove, MN.

Wednesday evening will be show / tell with 4 different fully closed rebreathers available. including the Inspiration / Evolution / Kiss Classic / Megalodon. The evening will be spent discussing different features and benefits found on these and other available units.

Thursday evening join us in our very comfortable in-store pool to demo the four rebreathers. We will rotate units and give everyone a good demo, try it once, twice...

Instructor Ron Benson has been teaching fully closed circuit rebreathers since 2002 and has owned over 8 different designs so you can be assured that he has the experience necessary to talk in-depth about the units.

Space will be limited to provide a quality experience, cost is $65 pp. Please call the shop at 763-424-8717 to reserve your space. Bring swimsuit / towel / mask & fins.

If you cannot make this event, or would like Ron to travel to your area send an email to goingunder@embarqmail.com and ask for one at your shop or dive club.

hi GUDC and welcome!!

when my hubby was looking at units it took alot of months to get thru alot of units/trydives and you are offering the chance to hit 4 in a night - well done and i hope the night is a sucess!!!

For once, I wish I lived in MN :D

Had about 3-4 inches of snow this afternoon, just before rush hour. Worked 35 miles from home, 45 min commute going to work. Commute home, 2 hours.:shakehead:
Al

Thank You to All divers who attended, we had a Meg / Inspiration -vision electronics / Evolution and KISS Classic with Shearwater electronics upgrade. The night was fantastic with three hours in our in-store pool, divers swapped units several times and got a good ride on each one.

Next CCR Demo will be in Wisconsin at Underwater Connections - great group of stores and staff Underwater Connection PADI Instructor Development Center (Milwaukee Wisconsin Scuba Diving Certification Lessons & Classes) Online Scuba Class, Scuba Podcasts January 12th 2007.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom