Rebreather friendly dive center in the Canary Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taimen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This might belong to geographical subforum, but I decided to post here to get more rebreather specific exposure. Feel free to move this post to more appropriate subforum.

I am planning a vacation in Canary islands with non diving family members. Do you know of any good dive centers that can support (entry level) rebreather divers. We have easy access to at least Gran Canaria, Tenerife and Lanzarote and we can choose our destination based on this.
Google finds one active center in Lanzarote.

My recommendation would be Rubicon Diving in Lanzarote. Rubicon Diving Lanzarote | Dive Centre Rubicon Diving Lanzarote (probably the one you found?)

I have no personal experience with them, but my former colleague Mark Rowe (tech instructor, CCR diver and sidemount guru) has joined them. Mark is a top quality instructor and very selective who he works for, so for me that would be all the seal of approval I need and I would blindly go there.

I would certainly contact Rubicon, they have a wealth of CCR knowledge and experience. Have a great trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom