Rebreather Intro - Yonkers NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

padiscubapro

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Rebreather Intro / Rebreather Demo

Scuba NY will be hosting a CCR introduction program. This will consist of a lecture / question and answer session of approximately two hours followed by a pool session allowing the participants to examine and try out several different CCRs.

The program will be conducted by Joe Radomski. Joe is a Rebreather Instructor Trainer for ANDI and author of several training and manufacturer manuals on CCR rebreathers.

The featured rebreathers will be the HammerHead CCR by Juergensen Marine and the rEvo by Raytech. Several other brands (TBD) of CCRs will be available for inspection and/or pool diving.

Where:
Scuba NY

2037 Central Park Ave

Yonkers, NY 10710

(914) 779 2966

When:
May 10, 2008 @ 9:30 am

What is included:
Lecture and Pool Session

Lunch / Beverage

Intro to CCR Textbook

How Much:
$125

What to Bring:
C Card (ANY LEVEL)

Mask and Fins

Swimsuit and Wetsuit (optional)
Space is VERY limited and must be reserved. Please contact joeradomski@yahoo.com or speak to Rob at Scuba NY (914) 779-2966

HI Joe..Rob has not told me of this yet..See you there most likely.
Emilio

OOP"s just rmeembered,I'll be in Bonaire..sorry..

HI Joe..Rob has not told me of this yet..See you there most likely.
Emilio

OOP"s just rmeembered,I'll be in Bonaire..sorry..
I met up with rob last week and found that was the first saturday that was available..

You know anytime you want to try a rig just let me know...

Thanks Joe..As you know the boat is in LI SOund,whenever you like ,give a call ..I'm sure Billy would join us too..Bring beer:)

There are still a few spot open.. If you are interested please contact me or scuba NY ASAP so that the spot can be reserved..

It is important that I have a final number for all those interested so that I can bring enough text books and have enough CCs to keep the wait time down to a minimum..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom