Rebreather Molokini Birthday dive photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSeanMaui

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I did a super fun rebreather dive with Brad from B&B Scuba a week or so ago. We were dropped off at Reef's End and we swam over Center Reef over to En'e Nu'i about 1 hour later. We saw some beautiful coral and some really nice White Tip Reef Sharks along the way. With the rebreather the animals came a lot closer and stayed a lot longer! I think the rebreather has to be one of the best dive platforms for taking photos of big animals...

Here is a photo and a link to the others:

DSC_0058.jpg

Link: Molokini Birthday Dive with Sharks! - Scuba Diving and Underwater Photography

Comments appreciated!

Sean

Happy Birthday! Glad you got that dive in... and thanks for once again sharing your photos.

Aloha, Tim

wow
No, really, I mean it. Those are surreal
I LOVE it when people post photos...it's my evening treat to come home from work and see who posted what

Nice shots Sean, You are getting better and better each dive! Keep up the good work. I wish I could afford the rebreather and cert, but until then I guess I just have to do what the rest of us bubble makers do....instead of re-breather to get close, I use the no-breather technique :D

Beautiful Photo Sean! I'll go look at the rest...

OK, just looked....beautiful...now I gotta find me a sugar daddy to pay for a rebreather....:wink:

Is it me? or do you think that white tip is pregnant too?

I use the no-breather technique :D

Tsk, tsk, tsk.....isn't it the slow breather techique? :blinking:

I thought that one looked a little plump! I can't afford the RB either; maybe one day. Brad is just very cool certifying me on it and letting me use it. It's a pretty fun device!! Thanks for the nice comments!

Sean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom