Rebuild Kit for Apeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First off, it isn't a tx100 first stage, that is a second stage model number, that first stage is a FST, though it might have a 1/2" primary port for the primary second stage, other than that it is a FST and takes the same parts kit.

Second, no one is going to have those parts kits that are going to be able to sell to you because Apeks locks those parts kits down very hard. Dive Shops have to send in the serial numbers of the regs associated with the kits and they keep track of them. Good luck, just wanted to get your expectations in line with how this thread is going to go.

I think this is the link he meant to post

Apeks Regulator Service Kits

I have also heard, although cannot confirm that Hog regulator service kits are identical to the Apeks.

Thanks!

HOGs can accept Apeks kits but this is not a good idea. You need to re-use the plastic washer for the diaphragm to make it work. I do not know if it works the other way around (HOG kit to Apeks reg).

Sent from my Underwood typewriter

don't put the hogs into the apeks, they fit, but the HP seats aren't the same quality. I haven't used the Apeks kits linked above, but they are obviously not from Apeks, so have to take it for what it is worth. Ask John about the quality, the O-rings are whatever, it's the HP seat that matters.

Unless it's a Flight first stage then the service kits for FSR, DST, or DS4 first stages are the same.

Service kits for all TX, ATX, and XTX second stages are the same too .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom