Recent UW Video Efforts from the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klausi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I had the chance to experiment with some new locations and video/editing techniques in recent months. I hope you enjoy what I put together.

Crown of thorns invasion: The Inon bug-eye lens helped to capture these, and so did time-lapse when editing.

Mangroves: Not easy to film, I was on snorkel, and it's only possible to get good footage when the tide is coming in with clear water. Dome ports help, over-under shots can be really nice in mangroves. So much to discover, which is much rarer shot than the classic coral reef animals.

Sea Cucumber Butt Oscillations: It's impossible for me to pass these up when I see them. What a spectacle of nature. Half-way this is reminiscent of the worms in Dune, half-way it's funny:

Sea cucumber footage is great! I find them fascinating too. How did you get the shot so steady?
I have a small tripod on my setup, the gorilla tripod for 10 Euro, it works great. This was in the sand of course, so no fear of damaging anything when setting the camera down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom