Recent water temperature? (June, 2023)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rmssetc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have recent water temperatures?

Trying to decide which wetsuit to bring next week....

Thanks!

I left May 31 with 23 dives. Temp a warm 84 most of the time but never below 82. I used a full body 3/2 wet suit and got hot on some dives.

This website says 84.9, so it's within a degree.

@Trailboss123, where are you staying this time?
Made a last minute decision to come down for some diving and work from here for a couple weeks.
I am staying at Quinta Suites. My 2nd time here now. First stay was last November: Trip Report - Cozumel Trip Report: October 30 – November 9, 2022

Still happy with Quinta. Carlos is a very attentive and responsive owner and the location is superb. I am diving with Salty Endeavors this trip. This is a first for me and was prompted by the fact that my favorite DM (Martin) that used to work for Christi at Blue XT Sea is now with Salty. The fact that they pick me up and drop me off from the downtown pier is an added and significant bonus. I will shoot out a report in the days ahead. Although, I still have yet to post a report from my 9 days of diving in the Socorro's 8 weeks ago. I am really behind.

Made a last minute decision to come down for some diving and work from here for a couple weeks.
I am staying at Quinta Suites. My 2nd time here now. First stay was last November: Trip Report - Cozumel Trip Report: October 30 – November 9, 2022

Still happy with Quinta. Carlos is a very attentive and responsive owner and the location is superb. I am diving with Salty Endeavors this trip. This is a first for me and was prompted by the fact that my favorite DM (Martin) that used to work for Christi at Blue XT Sea is now with Salty. The fact that they pick me up and drop me off from the downtown pier is an added and significant bonus. I will shoot out a report in the days ahead. Although, I still have yet to post a report from my 9 days of diving in the Socorro's 8 weeks ago. I am really behind.
I wondered if you were at Quinta - we saw the place while we were out for dinner one night and thought of your positive trip report. Guess we'll have to put them on our short list.

Enjoy the rest of your visit (and work!). :)

If you Google (Technically I use Duck Duck Go), this is the first link that appears:
Cozumel ocean water temperature to
If you Google (Technically I use Duck Duck Go), this is the first link that appears:
Cozumel ocean water temperature today | Mexico

You should be able to find the current water temp in Cozumel there.

day | Mexico

You should be able to find the current water temp in Cozumel there.
Good to know, but it doesn't seem to indicate the depth of the measurement.

Back
Top Bottom