Recommendation for dive operator on Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks munclematt....

Good diving with you today. Whale spouts @ surface, 10 spotted eagle rays and two octopus! I forgot what it was like to be warm underwater.... thanks rental 3mm.

As Matt mentioned, I lead shore dives and boat dives to the Westside, Townside and Hawaii Kai sites. Depending on when you are coming we can take a look at your dive days and custom build you a schedule. I also offer night dives to the Townside wrecks (YO 257, Seatiger) and all of the Hawaii Kai sites.

Good to have some nice weather and great dive conditions out there today, huh Ohana!

Alohaz,

G

I dove a few days with AAA Diving in November, Alex and his crew were great.

It isn't a babysitting operation; No limits but NDL, common sense, and your own air consumption.

I liked 'em, and I'll call them again when I go back.

Steve

I dove with AAA diving last week. Alex is a good guy, the boat is big and you will never feel rush as he only does one trip a day. He is a little more expensive, but I feel that it is worth the extra expense as you don't come out disappointed as I have felt with other, cheaper dive companies...

I've dove with both Island Divers Hawaii and Ocean Concepts and was really pleased with both (2004, 2005, and 2006). I see that Gabe has his own shop now too and would be comfortable going with him as well. I went out with him when he was working with another shop a few years ago and enjoyed his style and diving.

Back
Top Bottom