Recommendation for one-day boat dive in Pattaya, Thailand, please?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,

I have time for a one-day (Saturday) trip to Pattaya for a couple of boat dives.

I've seen many outfits on the web, but would really appreciate any recommendations, in terms of quality of service, boat, not too many divers per boat etc etc.

I don't mind paying a little above average for a better service!

It's rather difficult to guage the relative merits from web sites!

Thanks!!

.. the dive sites, as I'm really trying to save time and avoid being on the slow big boat all day? Leaving the jetty at 8.00, returning by 12.00 would be great, with 2 dives.

seaexplorer8888:
.. the dive sites, as I'm really trying to save time and avoid being on the slow big boat all day? Leaving the jetty at 8.00, returning by 12.00 would be great, with 2 dives.

You can try DiveSEA, they are the only ones I can think of that might be able to do something with a speedboat for you. www.DiveSEA.com and get contact info. Most dive sights in Pattaya are at least an hour by 'big boat' and the better, outer islands are 2 hours out. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom