Recommendation on analog gauges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JnJ

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello ScubaBoard,

My wife and I got a set of regulators for christmas, yay us! However, they did not come with any guages. Can someone recommend some analog gauges to add onto the regulators? We would prefer pressure in BAR and a depth gauge with depth in feet and meters (if that is possible).

Cheers and safe diving,
JnJ

Hello ScubaBoard,

My wife and I got a set of regulators for christmas, yay us! However, they did not come with any guages. Can someone recommend some analog gauges to add onto the regulators? We would prefer pressure in BAR and a depth gauge with depth in feet and meters (if that is possible).

Cheers and safe diving,
JnJ

Do you own dive computers? If you do, no need for a depth gauge. If you don't own a dive computer, don't waste your money on a depth gauge, get a dive computer. Dive computers start at around $200+. I would recommend to look at Oceanic or Aqua Lung computers.

Yeah, I agree... having your own regulators implies a pretty big commitment to diving. They are usually the last piece of gear that recreational divers buy, since they obligate you to do yearly service, etc. So if you have your own regs, you should definitely have dive computers.

Back
Top Bottom