Recommendations for liveaboards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’ll be in Blue Manta Ring of Fire trip from Maumere to Ambon via Alor, Manuk & Banda from 9 to 19 September, 2019 (Trip Code BMROF1) with itinerary, as shown here: White Manta Diving - Maumere-Alor-Banda-Ambon

Has anyone been in Blue Manta & in Ring of Fire trip? I heard the divers / guide ratio is 4/1. I sure like to hear your experience with the boat & the trip.

I’m rounding up a group of 6 for this trip for getting a “group rate”. So far I have 4 in my group & looking for 2 more. If anyone is interested in joining me on this trip, please PM me & we can work out the detail.

Thanks,
Dan

The DM in Coz is always pointing out teeny tiny baby fishies for me to see. When he says, "Did you see it?" I always answer "yes, yes". It wasn't true of course. I could not see them. But I didn't want to spoil his moment and I felt kinda stupid for not being able to see it. Now I will be able to see them!
I had a similar experience in Cozumel last month. DM pointing to some little speck. I could see the speck, but couldn't make out anything- I took a picture anyway and after downloading and blowing it up, here is what I found
upload_2018-1-22_8-31-35.png

I had a similar experience in Cozumel last month. DM pointing to some little speck. I could see the speck, but couldn't make out anything- I took a picture anyway and after downloading and blowing it up, here is what I found
View attachment 443158

That’s beautiful! So glad you took that picture!

Back
Top Bottom