Recommendations....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

California Diving News Dive Sites

I'll add to Mr. Tribolet's contribution here. There is one dive site that I hope they'll update and thats Ballbuster and the Needle.

There are several dive shops in the area. Aquarius Dive Shop is on Del Monte. Bamboo Reef is on Lighthouse. Monterey Bay Dive Company (MBDC) is on Cannery Row about a stone's throw away from Breakwater. There are a few others, but the above shops are the only ones I've bought from.

To steal one of Chuck's sites...New Monterey Diver Information

Monterey diving is great, but it definitely is a little different from diving warm water destinations.

If you post something on SB saying you need a dive buddy, you tend to get at least a couple of people saying you can come diving with them or that they'll go diving with you. I should still be here in the spring time and I'm always looking for more dive buddies since mine seem to move away or teach dive classes on the weekends. :) Keep us posted.

Brad

Back
Top Bottom