recommendations..?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kaffphine

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a good book or website (other than scubaboard.com!) that really explains DSC/DCI/AGE really well. I've done OW, AOW and currently working on rescue (padi) and understand the theory provided there, but let's face it that's pretty general. My interest for more info, is that a friend of mine took a type II hit to the middle ear recently (max was 135 ffw). He hasn't made it back to the dive sites yet, so the first time we saw his buddy (who was fine) there was lots of questions and discussion. There's two tri-mix divers who when the conversation went from that particual dive/accident to deco theory very rapidly went over my head (as would be expected!) with half-time, type II?, chamber operations, ect... Information is pretty cool stuff, I like to get as much as I can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom