Recycling Dry Bags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonaphil

New
Reaction score
Hi All,

I just wanted to gather some thoughts on the different ways to recycle dry bags. I have a 20L dry bag that is a bit worn out but don't want to throw it out (yet). Hopefully, I'll get some interesting ideas here. Thanks!

I will also be compiling them for DivingLounge - Guide to scuba diving in the Philippines.

Last edited:
What do you mean worn out does it have a few leaks cuz I seal my leaks up with aqua seal one guy I know has a bag that 15 yrs old and he does this to his bag when he notices a leak

Seal it with aquaseal if it has small leaks. Or put and OPV on it and use it as a heavy duty lift bag. If it's one of those lightweight silnylon dry bags, get a couple fittings and some hose and either a filter so you can filter drinking water, or a shower head so you have a makeshift sun shower.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom