Red Water....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I confess.... I watched that lame "B" movie, and the only thing that interested me in the entire flick was trying to spot what the brand of the 2nd stage was that any of them were breathing.....I think the movie helped be decide on that Scubapro I have been looking at.

But I have to say I have never seen a movie shark killed in such a (cough) "creative" way

No details.....I won't spoil it for others who will want to get at least some inkling of suspense out of this ludicrous excuse for an action film.

oh yea...the other thing I had any interest in.......

Kristy Swanson in a wet suit.

Inkypoo once bubbled...

Oh gosh...in this time & age in which many believe that the ocean's large pelagics i.e. sharks are already on the verge of wipeout, this film is so unnecessary!!! :upset:

PeterBenchley himself has regretted portraying the great white in such an ominous light many years ago. Why on earth are we heading down that stupid road again!?!?!?

I agree with your whole post but I wouldn't worry too much about the negative impact of such a film... Even non-divers would think it incredibly stupid - my 11 yr old did!

Anybody know what kind of BC Kristy was wearing? It looked like the tank was all covered or something. Is there such a thing or "movie magic"?

Also... What was wrong with Twister? Good special effects, well written, OK acting, good action. Sure its fantasy but alot of movies are.
Lord of the Rings or Star Wars are unrealistic too - don't tell me they're bad movies!

bridgediver once bubbled...

Also... What was wrong with Twister? Good special effects, well written, OK acting, good action. Sure its fantasy but alot of movies are.
Lord of the Rings or Star Wars are unrealistic too - don't tell me they're bad movies!

:eek: :confused: LOTR and SW are fake and unrealistic.... oh my... I uh.. dont know if I can accept that.. I've believe they were real for so long..... my light saber... my working light saber.. its not real?? And Gandolf.. he's just.. made up?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom