Red Water....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal once bubbled...
now you've spoiled the movie for me :D

As I was getting back from diving late, I set the video up for taping.... by the sounds of things I can do a lot of fast forwards.

I didn't mean to ruin it for you. Actually all that took place in like 2 mins time.

Wendy -- actually your post is the only one that indicated that there was something of interest to see....

Extra popcorn, and a cold one will get me through....

After Jaws set such a high standard for suspense and highly intelligent, evolved, and evolutionarily advanced water animals and rubber sharks everywhere, I couldn't dare bring myself to see another film with a non speaking star.. Actually I think Lake Placid and Deep Blue Sea did it for me, resulting in a boycot. King of the Hill, Futurama and Simpsons for me :)

The shark portrayal was bad enough, but as I am born and raised in South Louisiana, I am also appalled at the portrayal of the people of South Louisiana. Grrrr..........:upset:

... it last night 'cause I had caught the beginning of this discussion on here. I can now honestly say, I have seen the worst movie ever made! :rolleyes:

Kayla:)

Come now, Kayla...

We all know that the worst movie ever made was "Twister".

:)

You remember Twister.... the movie about the killer tornado with the good tornado chasers in white with white cars and the bad tornado chasers in black with black cars?

Twister - the movie where all you have to do to survive a force 5 tornado is tie yourself to the outhouse plumbing with a belt (but nevermind the debris flying at 250 miles an hour - that won't hit you, nor damage you in any way, just so long as you are tied to some plumbing with a belt...)

Twister - the movie where cows, tractor-trailers, indeed - entire two-story homes go flying through the air, but where tiny little balls for analyzing tornados need propellers made from pop cans in order to be lifted off the ground...

Ah, Twister.... truly THE worst movie ever made....

(of course, I didn't actually see "Red Water", but unless it featured sharks with fricken laser beams on their heads, it couldn't be as bad as "Twister"...)

:D

David Evans once bubbled...
... of course, I didn't actually see "Red Water", but unless it featured sharks with fricken laser beams on their heads, it couldn't be as bad as "Twister"...

ok no laser beams.... but geesh maybe they would have helped!

All I'm going to say, is thank goodness for fast forward, and that's one tape that will reused quick.

I only saw a third of the movie, but i know that it was all fake... so it didn't really change my attitude on sharks

still better than the smart killer shark. Deep Blue Sea brings us larger and smarter sharks. I saw Deep Blue Sea only because I liked the name. I have a question for long time. Why they act like they can see clearly underwater (w/o mask) in every movie.

p.s. In movie Red Water, the good guy carried some metal as weight and jumped into the water swam down... he did equalize, at least.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom