Redondo Canyon Dive report with pics 3/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapro5

Contributor
Reaction score
After a month or so of chatting back and forth on the internet forums with Ross-O we finally got our schedules matched up to meet up for a dive and a chance to show Ross the wonderful reef down deep in the canyon.

Ross-O did a fantastic report with pics which can be seen from the link below. It was great to finally meet you Ross and I am sure we will do many more dives together in the near future!

http://extremedivingnews.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=512&highlight=

2P10100101-med.JPG

2P10100061-med.JPG

2P1010009-med.JPG

That was a great trip report by Ross-O!

Sounds like an amazing time!

This is why I want to get into deco diving. There are lots of cool things to see down there.

Christian

Thank you Ross and Roger, for the inspirational views and great descriptions. Ross, I was getting giddy right along with you while you were scampering over the deep reef...WOW!
I am soooo glad your camera worked, and there were pauses in the bug action that allowed you to shoot. I NEVER imagined the deep canyon would have stuff like that...like you, so many cruises down the slope at Vet's doesn't prepare one for anything like what you saw. Also, great details on dive planning with multiple challenges, and sensory details of the descent, bottom tracking, and ascent. Whoa...that was just great. 325+ and totally stoked...
Vicariously thrilled,
Claudette

Back
Top Bottom