ReefMaster Mini for Dummies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

puppet27

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
could anybody help me out with some good base settings for the mini and what to
adjust to compensate for different water conditions ie depth, vis, natural light ect.
want to get the best pic's while on my trip to Truk Lagoon in a few weeks, set up
will have the wide lens and the sl961 strobe.

cheers

If you are using the strobe then there really is only one setting, the "Ext Flash" setting. The manual describes all the settings it actually sets, but I believe it sets color to something like overcast in other words a bit cool, but not any of the uw modes. You don't want them as your primary light is the daylight flash.

I personally don't like color correcting to a degree that the water is gray. I don't want to swim in gray water, but beautiful blue, yes. And pink water is even worse. Both things that video neophytes do lots.

All the photos I posted in the gallery are on Ext Flash mode. Well all the underwater ones that is.

I wish I could, but mine has been sent back to the manufacturer after 1 dive. It froze and flooded.

Just be sure to share some of your photos. Lots of fun seeing what people are doing, and seeing underwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom