Reg Conversion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TigerKnee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just wondering is there anyway to convert the first stage of your reg to a DIN from a Yoke?

Thanks
Kris

what first stage do you have? Some can be, others the conversion is not available.

Yes, many can be, but not all.

Check with the manufacturer...so far every one I've wanted to convert had DIN kits.

Last edited:
Well that's definitely good news. My reg is the Atomic B2

Well that's definitely good news. My reg is the Atomic B2

There's a part for that: Atomic Din Conversion Kit for Brass Regulators

See these threads in the archive, there's some question about whether the proper torque is 21, 29, or 33 ft-lbs:

instructions for atomic din to yoke [Archive] - ScubaBoard
Torque for Atomic DIN conversion [Archive] - ScubaBoard

I bought my Atomic reg as a DIN, and will never have another yoke reg, even if it means I have to pack a yoke converter for travel.

There's a part for that: Atomic Din Conversion Kit for Brass Regulators

See these threads in the archive, there's some question about whether the proper torque is 21, 29, or 33 ft-lbs:

instructions for atomic din to yoke [Archive] - ScubaBoard
Torque for Atomic DIN conversion [Archive] - ScubaBoard

I bought my Atomic reg as a DIN, and will never have another yoke reg, even if it means I have to pack a yoke converter for travel.

Awesome thanks very much! I was really sweating having to buy a new reg just for a DIN.

Also that's a pretty kick ass watch you have there...

Kris

Back
Top Bottom