Reg ID, parts, and servicing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aceboyd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So...I've accquired Oxyhackers excellent reg book and the factory service materials and I'm ready to tear into my regs but I'm not exactly sure what I have. I know I have a Conshelf, but not which model. DCA1663 is stamped on first stage, one HP and 4 LP ports. How can I identify this reg so I can order the appropriate parts kit? It came with an Impulse second if that helps. Speaking of which, am having a hard time finding the service materials or much info at all for this reg. Any ideas? Is it safe to assume that an Impulse reg would come with an Impulse octo? It just says "US Divers Octopus" on it, nothing else. I believe my other first is a Cousteau/SEA, just comparing it to the pics in the book. I also have a Sherwood Blizzard first and second that needs servicing. What is the best source for the rebuild kits for these regs?

A Conshelf first stage is a Conshelf first stage as far as parts are concerned so all of them use the same one.....9000-4 see below (I think, that is off the top of my head). The internals of all of the second stages are pretty much the same so any Conshelf/SEA second stage kit will do.

Last edited:
You can get sherwood rebuild kits at northeast scuba supply.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom