Reg Ports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FFMDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Happy to have just purchased a Poseidon Odin from a regular member of this forum. I anticipate my jetstream FFM issues will be improved.

The Odin appears to have two HP ports and four LP ports. What do tech divers use these extra ports for?

bmuise once bubbled...
Happy to have just purchased a Poseidon Odin from a regular member of this forum. I anticipate my jetstream FFM issues will be improved.

The Odin appears to have two HP ports and four LP ports. What do tech divers use these extra ports for?

You don't need to be a tech diver.....

LP ports are :
- Primary
- Alternate
- Inflator
- Drysuit

HP ports are:
- SPG
- ? extra one occasionally used for a transmitter for Air-integrated computers.

Tech divers usually wear 2 regs so they would probably have access to 8lp and 4hp ports, most of which are not used.

R..

One more thing that was not mentioned is that the extra ports allow flewibility of hose positioning for rec and tec divers alike. i.e.- if you like your hp on your right side you have a port there so as to minimize hose fatigue. If you ever have to set up a pari of doubles or even an H valve for that matter, it comes in mighty handy!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom